Monday 26 May 2014

Wicked Oreos


Hey there!

Here's another food post because I've been craving this stuff since last week. They're called Wicked Oreos though I don't know where exactly the term came from. It's basically fried Oreos. I eat this when I'm craving something sweet but needs a little more panache. It's quite easy and very yummy! A must-try for those who are a fan of Oreos and have a sweet tooth.
Here's what you will need:
Oreos (Cream-O works too!)
Pancake Mix
Cooking Oil or Butter
Ice Cream (Optional)
Here are the steps:
1. Freeze the Oreos for about 2-3 hours
2. Make the pancake batter according to the packaging. (I use milk and egg instead of water.)
3. Drop the Oreos into the pancake mixture. Make sure they're evenly coated.
4. Heat the cooking oil or butter in a deep pan.
5. Cook the Oreos until golden brown.
6. Remove excess oil by letting the Oreos sit on a napkin for a few minutes.
7. Eat as is or you can serve it with ice cream.


Wicked Oreos
My nephew loves this snack! He even helps me mix the pancake batter. We also made a little rhyme on how to cook 'em:
~A bowl of pancake batter,
plus some milk and butter
dip the Oreos from the platter
dunk them into the hot fryer~
That's it! Easy-phishy right?
Enjoy snacking!
Until the next time,
Sammy~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment